2 cups Apple Sauce (1 15oz can)
2 cups Cinnamon
Ribbon to hang
- Mix the apple sauce and cinnamon with your hands to make a ball of dough
- Roll out the dough (I did this in between two pieces of wax paper)
- Cut your shapes! Make sure they are at least 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Poke a hole where you want to put a ribbon with your straw.
- Heat your oven to 170 (I just set mine to the warm setting) and bake for 2-3 hours. You also have the choice of not baking them and letting them sit out for a few days.
That's it! I love mine and I'm super excited to give them away as gifts!