Sunday, December 4, 2011

Homemade Fabreze Spray!

Oh, pinterest. I'm constantly trying out new ideas gathered on that gem of a site. Today I was determined to make the homemade fabreze spray I had pinned weeks ago. I'm going to be completely honest with you: I'm married to an amazing christian school teacher. We just recently moved to this new town and I haven't found a job yet. That being said. . . woooah are we on a tight budget! :) This was such a great find and I'm super happy with the results. Not having a laundry room in our first apartment has not been the easiest thing, so this spray will keep things fresh a little longer until our next laundry trip. I love that you can pick your favorite scented fabric softener. My bedding now smells divine. I'm a happy camper. :)




Here's the recipe for a 32oz bottle

1/8 Cup of Your Favorite Fabric Softener
2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
Hot Tap Water - To Fill the Bottle to the Top



You can click here for the original post! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment