- Heat Oil (You will know it's ready when a small drop of dough floats to the top) I kept it on medium low heat.
- Mix all ingredients together. (I like the original authors description: "The batter should be the consistency of a light cake mix")
- I used a cookie scooper to drop around 5 dough balls in the oil.
- Brown each side (it takes around 30-40 seconds) I used two cooking spoons to flip and squeeze the extra oil out when they were done.
- Dip warm fritters in your glaze mixture (I made sure they were completely coated)
Serve warm! :)
Want to try the original recipe instead? Click HERE!