Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Meet Lindsey!


I am going to introduce you to someone incredibly special to me: My sister. Lindsey is one of the most beautiful, godly, and funny people I have ever met. Seriously, the girl puts me in my place when I need it, and encourages me when I'm down. She is my little sister, yet I find myself looking up to her more often than not. She always had the cuter clothes, so I willingly accepted any hand-me-downs she would offer (and sometimes wouldn't offer...). She's one of those people who are completely beautiful and are utterly unaware of it. Lindsey is one of the few people who will laugh at all my dumb jokes and completely understand what I was trying to say. When I have some outrageously impossible goal or dream, she's the first one to push me to reach it. I am so blessed to have her in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment