Thursday, February 16, 2012

Best Homemade Lip Exfolient

Tis the season for dry, cracked, painful lips. I love buying lip exfolient, and found a great one from a popular store that works wonders; however, my wallet can't handle the price. I decided to make my own at home one day, and guess what? It works just as well! So here you go... easiest recipe for this ever... 

Recipe
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Sugar


Yep. That's it. Just mix it up, and rub it on your lips. You could always add some essential oils if you want a better smell. Wipe it off with a paper towel and put on some lip balm. Goodbye gross winter lips! :) By the way, Spring is near! How is the weather in your town? Michigan has had one of the most mild winters ever! I'm loving it. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment