Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I tried that! Pinterest Pizza



Oh my GOODNESS. Aren't these fantastic? I saw a picture floating around on Pinterest a while ago of pizzas made in muffin tins. Mini deep-dish pizzas? Seriously? There just was not anything not to like. I actually never looked at the recipe on there, and wasn't able to find it again, so I made it up as I went along. By the way... these were awesome! I'm definitely making them again! 

Recipe: 
1 can of pizza dough (I used Pillsbury) 
1 can pizza sauce
Pizza Cheese (Mozzarella) 
Pepperoni (whatever toppings you desire!)


Preheat your oven to the temperature recommended on the pizza dough. Spray your muffin pan with cooking spray. Tear off pieces of the dough, and shape them to fit your muffin pan. You might have to play around with it for a bit to get it to keep it's shape! Remember, it rises, so try to push it down. Put the dough in the oven for 3-4 minutes to help it crisp. Remove from oven and pour spoonfuls of the sauce in each mini-pizza. Top with cheese and whatever toppings you picked. Bake according to the directions on the dough. YUM! 

Let me know if you have any questions or advice. I loved this recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment