Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries!




Oh. My. Stars. These things might be my new favorite. They were so easy! My best friend Connie came over a few months ago and made these amazing stuffed strawberries she saw on pinterest. I meant to put them up then, but just remembered! These are a great dessert for a party!

Recipe: 
Strawberries- You'll need lots!
Cheesecake Stuffing- Connie bought it by the cream cheese
Graham cracker topping


Cut the tops of the strawberries off and dig a little pit in them. Take a zip lock bag and fill it with the cheesecake stuffing. Cut a small part of the bottom corner off, and swirl it into your pitted strawberries. Lightly sprinkle with graham cracker topping. Voila! I'm pretty sure I ate about 30 of these... so pace yourselves. 

1 comment: