1. Take my Grandpa on a vacation. Seriously. This man has always paid for my sister and I to go to Disney World. It would be amazing to surprise him and take him somewhere. Universal Studios please? :)
2. Visit Italy. It would be neat to visit family still over there, and learn about my culture first hand.
3. Be in a movie. Whether as an extra, or a real character. It would be fun to live out my dream!
4. Get a job I love. It would be awesome to do something enjoyable.
5. Create "blessing bags" (http://kwavs.blogspot.com/2011/05/blessing-bags-how-to.html) Such a great idea.
7. Buy my sister a horse. It would be neat to make her childhood dream come true.
8. Get a "real" camera. Dabble in photography.
9. Get my husband a gift he loves. He's so hard to buy for. :)
10. Go surfing. Maybe I'll stick to trying it at Typhoon Lagoon at Disney. . .
11. Have a kid. . . but praying that's a good 5-10 years from now ;)
12. Convince my husband to let me get a puppy.
13. Buy our dream house.
14. Play "Glenda" in Wicked!
15. Take my Grandpa on a hot air balloon ride. Can you tell I love this guy?