Thursday, March 8, 2012

2 Corinthians 12:9

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. (ESV) 

I absolutely love this verse. I've held it close to my heart for so long, and often meditate on it when going through trials. This week at work was incredibly difficult. I have had huge amounts of work to get done and seemingly no time to do it. This morning I was reminded of this verse, and felt incredibly encouraged by it. Jesus is there when I am at my lowest points. It's at those points where his love can be shown most evident to me. Sometimes, he needs me to go through trials so I can see that I need him. I'm so thankful for Christ! Thank you, Lord, for bringing me to a place where I can feel your love for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment